Regulations of the Cycle On Hostel
1. The hostel day lasts from 14.00 to 11.00 (it is possible to arrange the arrival time in advance, which depends on the availability of the previous day).
2. The price includes bed linen, coffee, tea and access to a shared TV and Internet. Guests of the hostel can rent a towel for PLN 5.
3. Hostel rooms are rented upon presentation of an ID card or passport and immediate payment in PLN currency or by card.
4. The prepayments for group reservations are not refundable.
5. The hostel has to keep quiet at night from 22.00 to 7.00 in the morning. During this time, non-registered guests are not allowed in the hostel.
6. The behavior of guests and third parties should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hostel may refuse further stay to the person who violates this rule, even during the hostel day.
7. PROHIBITION OF BODY PARTIES IN THE WHOLE HOSTEL.
8. No sleeping in places not adapted, i.e. living room.
9. For reasons of fire safety, it is forbidden to use in the rooms heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that do not constitute room equipment. Hostel guests are required to read the fire-fighting instructions and comply with them.
10. There is a total ban on smoking in the hostel (including electronic cigarettes) and drinking alcohol.
11. It is forbidden to introduce animals without permission.
12. After moving out and leaving the room, you must give the keys to the reception.
13. The hostel guest bears the material responsibility for damage or destruction of hotel facilities, as well as for losing the key.
14. Any defects in the rooms should be reported to the reception on arrival. No notification means no defects or damage found.
15. Hostel is not responsible for valuables left in the room. Valuable items can be deposited at the reception. You can leave your luggage only until 22.00 on the day of check-out.
16. Items left in the room after leaving it will be kept for one week.
17. It is recommended to keep order and cleanliness in the rooms and in the common areas. Particularly take care of cleanliness in bathrooms and kitchen, because they are in our hostel JOINT.
18. We are not responsible for failures and their effects independent of us (force majeure).
19. The hostel charges 50 PLN for lost key (to the room and to the locker). In addition, if you do not keep the silence of the night, smoking in the building and destroying objects owned by Cycle On, the hostel may charge a guest with a minimum penalty of PLN 200.
20. Failure to follow the instructions of the receptionist threatens to immediately leave the hostel without refunding the amount paid for the stay and without the possibility of re-entering the hostel.
Have a good stay on